This is the proof that I’m an award-winning IT pro! 😀
PathFinder is a peer-to-peer web-based guide featuring video tutorials, an online interactive map, timetables to assist in your scheduling and an incredible game experience – all in the palm of your hand. Our development team, in conjunction with the IT staff, have taken the complexity out of finding information by designing a simple, yet engaging experience for all IT students.
Project Intro Video
Project site URL
- Highly customized WordPress theme
- Over 30+ WordPress plugins
- Flash for interactive map
- Adobe Premiere CC
- Adobe After Effects CC
- YouTube for video hosting
- HTML5 for interactive game
My role and contributions
I was the team leader (of a 7-member team), system analyst and web developer.
My major tasks and contributions for the project were:
- Task planning and allocation
- Meeting arrangement for both the team and stakeholders and supervisors
- Initial project analysis report
- Developed the base of the system
- Web hosting management / WP Installation and configuration / Theme customization
- Over 300+ pages of documentation produced
2015 iAwards Nomination (Team) – iAwards Link (new window)
The iAwards honours companies at the cutting edge of technology innovation and recognises the achievements of home-grown Australian innovators.
2015 Deakin University School of IT Project Award (Personal Award)
Achieved the highest mark overall for SIT302 Project