This example demonstrates my PHP / MySQL programming capability of building web based applications with object-oriented software design.
This is a team project, and my role was software designer and programmer.
Project Demo URL
2 and a half months, including the early software requirement and design stages as well as the testing stage.
Main programming package
jQuery AJAX, Bootstrap model, PHP OOP, Project Management, Software Engineering
HTML5 based mobile compatible application
Other Package/Framework used
Bootstrap / jQuery
Documents and misc (click to download)
This custom Google Map prototype demonstrates my capability of building highly customized interactive maps based on Google Map API with custom tiles (map slices from a static image).
Prototype Link (new window)
Features of the custom Google Map prototype:
- Google Map API to integrate map functions like map Zoom/Drag
- Google Map API v3 to integrate custom markers and polygons
- Static Deakin Burwood Campus map to provide custom tiles overlay
- BootStrap to provide mobile friendly interface
- jQuery to provide interactivity such as popup info box
- Adobe Illustrator CC for editing and slicing the static map
- Map Tiler for creating custom tiles overlay
Custom Google Map Prototype screenshots:
This demo shows my capability of creating Interactive Applications based on Adobe Flash and Action Script.
It also shows the level of my video and graphics editing skills.
Image, videos, Flash Animations, Flash buttons, AS3 scripts
- Adobe Flash CC
- Adobe Premiere CC
- Adobe Illustrator CC
About 25 hours